The Brattleboro Retreat offers among the highest ratios of clinical staff to patients, the region's most extensive roster of psychiatric talent, as well as a wide range of contemporary treatment modalities.
We also serve as a practicum site for numerous college and university programs including Smith College School of Social Work, the Universities of Massachusetts and Connecticut, and Antioch New England.
- The Joint Commission
- Vermont State Department of Education
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- New Hampshire Nurses Association (NHNA)
- Massachusetts Chapter of the National Social Workers Association (NASW)
- Vermont State Department of Labor and industry--for the work apprenticeship program
- American Occupational Therapy Association