This report provides data about Brattleboro Retreat’s quality of care, nurse staffing, patient perceptions of care, pricing and financial health. In addition, it provides information about the hospital’s quality improvement initiatives, strategic initiatives, governance and process for filing a complaint. To view this information, click on any of the topics below.
QUALITY OF CARE INFORMATION
- Patient Safety – Download (PDF)
See information about Patient Falls, Physical Restraint, Seclusion, and Multiple Medications.
- Screening and Assessment - Download (PDF)
See information about Admission Screening and Pain Assessment.
- Care Planning - Download (PDF)
See information about Treatment Planning, Discharge Planning, and Post-Discharge Continuing Care Plans.
- Methadone Treatment - Download (PDF)
See information about Physical Exams and Lab Results for Methadone Treatment.
- Infection Rates - Download (PDF)
See information about Hospital-Acquired Infections.
NURSE STAFFING INFORMATION
PATIENT PERCEPTIONS OF CARE
See results from a hospital survey of how patients rated their experiences during recent inpatient stays.
PRICING AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION
- Hospital Charges for High Volume Inpatient Admissions
- Hospital Charges for High Volume Outpatient Visits
- Budget Summary
- Financial Information and Benchmarks
- Cost Shift Information
- Capital Expenditure Information
Hospital Discount and Free Care Policy
- Income Guidelines and Application
- Free and Discount Care Policy: Inpatient and Intensive Outpatient(PDF)
- Free and Discount Care Policy: Outpatient(PDF)
- Underinsured: High Deductibles(PDF)
- Underinsured: Inpatient and Intensive Outpatient(PDF)
- Underinsured: Outpatient(PDF)
- Uninsured: Selfpay Inclusive(PDF)
- Comparative Pricing and Financial Information for All Vermont Community Hospitals
- Discount and Free Care Policies for All Vermont Hospitals
QUALITY IMPROVEMENT AND PATIENT SAFETY INITIATIVES
Read about quality improvement projects we have undertaken to make patient care safer and more effective.
Read about strategic initiatives to meet health care needs in our community and opportunities for public participation in strategic planning.
Read about hospital governance, including our public meeting schedule and contact information.
FILING A COMPLAINT