Nestled in scenic southern Vermont, the town of Brat tleboro is a regional center for
commerce, finance, and technology offering an extraordinary variety of indoor and outdoor activities, arts, dining and entertainment.
The campus of the Brattleboro Retreat is just minutes away from our vibrant, cosmopolitan downtown filled with retail and boutique stores, restaurants, art galleries and more.
Learn more by checking out the following links:
- Brattleboro named one of America's Top 10 Small Towns by livability.com (Sept. 2012)
- Smithsonian Magazine names Brattleboro among Top 20 Small Towns in America (April, 2012)
- 8 Reasons to Live in Brattleboro (from the Feb. 2011 edition of CountryLiving.com)
- Town of Brattleboro
- Brattleboro Chamber of Commerce
- Area Schools & Colleges
- Brattleboro Outing Club
- Gallery Walk
- Brattleboro Museum and Art Center
- Brattleboro Country Club
- The Brattleboro Reformer
Check out the Retreat Farm Trailheads and Recreation Network: