PrimariLink is proud to provide a host of high-quality services including:
- Utilization Management (coordinated with all medical care)
- Quality Improvement (for example, pediatric office rounds, P4P and PCP trainings)
- Case Management (for complex co-occurring cases)
- Network Development & Provider Training
- 24/7 access to care, 365-days-a-year.
We Are Equally Proud of the Results We Have Achieved:
- Satisfaction scores exceeding 96 percent
- Successful completion of Rule 10 Triennial Review
- A strong, collaborative relationship with MVP Health Plan leading to full compliance with NCQA standards
- Rule 10 filings that exceed regulatory standards for "Utilization Management Time Frames"
- Department of Health Care Administration QI projects that involve collaborative efforts with the provider community
- Network Development that includes face-to-face provider contact and training
- Participation in the behavioral health partnership working with the Vermont Child Health Improvement Project (VCHIP) to improve screening and referral services for adolescents with substance abuse problems
- Active involvement in Rule 10 & Act 129 Committee meetings attempting to better define "quality care" indicators. This work has led to a positive working relationship with the Division of Health Care Administration (the agency responsible for the oversight of review agents in Vermont).
- Positive financial performance.