Information. Compassion. Support.
At the Brattleboro Retreat, we’re dedicated to helping you find your way from the moment you contact us.
Our Central Intake Service makes the referral and admission process convenient and quick.
One Number. One Place. 802-258-3700.
Our trained intake coordinators will answer your questions and ensure you have simple, straightforward access to all of our mental health and addiction treatment programs.
Whether you’re calling on behalf of yourself, a loved one, a person under your supervision, or someone in your professional care, we’re here for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The Brattleboro Retreat offers a full continuum of services for a wide variety of psychiatric and substance abuse problems. Services include:
- Adult Inpatient Psychiatric and Detox Programs
- Co-occuring Disorders Adult Inpatient Treatment
- Inpatient Care for Children
- Inpatient Care for Adolescents
- LGBT Adult Inpatient Program
- Partial Hospital (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient programs (IOP)
for adults through The Birches Treatment Center
- Uniformed Services Program (USP) for police, fire, military, corrections, veterans, and EMS personnel
- Intensive Outpatient Adult Substance Abuse Services through Starting Now™
- Outpatient Counseling Services through the Anna Marsh Clinic.
Our Experienced Team is Standing By
When you arrive at the Retreat you’ll be met by members of our highly trained team of clinicians and support staff. You’ll receive a complete psychiatric and medical evaluation followed by immediate admission or referral to the appropriate level of care in one of our mental health and substance abuse treatment programs.